Educational Resources is the gateway to several groups of resources:
- Academic programs and continuing education opportunities
- Audio conference information and materials
- Chaplain Tools (Palliative Care, Advance Directives, Self-Care, websites, books, articles)
- CPE supervisor tools
- Diversity resources
- Ethics (ERDs, Ethics Procedures)
- Events and observances (World Day of the Sick, Pastoral Care Week)
- Professional career development (Mentoring, HIPAA, Job search, 2011 Salary Survey)
- Palliative care, long-term care, and hospice resources
- Pediatric Chaplaincy
- Prison Ministry resources
- Red Cross / Disasters
- Spirituality and Prayer
Calendar of Events and Opportunities includes NACC local gatherings, plus all other conferences, workshops, seminars, retreats, and days of reflection.
Documents and Publications includes various documents regarding chaplaincy.
NACC Publications is the place to find the Vision newsletter, our email newsletter NACC Now, plus various NACC publications including Annual Reports.
Resources Online is an extensive collection of links to other websites and documents, sorted into categories.
Annual Conference has all the information on current, upcoming, and past NACC national conferences.
To provide our chaplains and CPE
supervisors with current resources for their ministries and
their renewal of certification, the NACC has developed this section of the website. Please contact Susanne Chawszczewski
to suggest additional resources for these pages.