Professional Ministry Membership
NACC offers membership opportunities to individuals of any faith who are serving or providing leadership in some aspect of the Church’s pastoral care ministry field, or in the broader spiritual care professional who support the NACC mission. Includes professional leaders of diocesan pastoral care programs, associations, healthcare entities, academic programs, and/or professionals working with or training spiritual and pastoral care providers. This membership level enjoys the same educational, support, and resources as other levels, but at a lower annual rate.
Professional Ministry members enjoy many benefit opportunities from the NACC.
- Networking, fellowship, and support from a thriving community of individuals committed to delivering the best pastoral care
- Discounted registration for professional development webinars to stay current on issues practitioners face in the field
- No-cost access to the full archive of webinar recordings
- Discounted registration for the annual National Conference and regional events
- No-cost subscription to the Journal of Pastoral Care and Counseling
- Communications from the NACC including semimonthly E-newsletter that shares chaplaincy news, valuable resources, and a calendar of networking and enrichment events
- And more!