April 13, 2021, 2:00-3:30 pm Central Time
- Are an employee or volunteer…
- Have been serving for 30 years or 3 months…
- Are now able to enter the jail or prison facilities or you are still waiting now for over a year to enter…
- Are preparing others to serve in this ministry…
Whether your ministry is with:
- Catholic Jail or prison settings
- Returning citizens
- Families affected by incarceration
- Parish-based ministry to the incarcerated
This General Introduction to Pastoral Care webinar provides a very helpful and valuable overview of your service to all those affected by incarcerated as a pastoral care ministry of the Church. This webinar will explore what does it mean:
- to be a pastoral care minister,
- to provide a listening presence,
- to accompany another?
Consider this webinar as an opportunity to enrich yourself anew in the meaning of providing pastoral care.
Presenters are David Lichter, DMin, NACC Executive Director NACC, and Judith Talvacchia, MDiv, BCC, spiritual and retreat director. The webinar will be recorded for future use for parishes/dioceses as a primer for pastoral care. The fee is $30 per line. You can have many individuals participate on this one line.