- This event has passed.
A New Era of Bioethics At Georgetown: A 50th Anniversary KIE Symposium
June 1, 2021 @ 8:00 am - June 5, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
The KIE is pleased to invite you to the
50th Anniversary Bioethics Symposium of the Kennedy Institute of Ethics
“A New Era of Bioethics At Georgetown”
A 50th Anniversary KIE Symposium, in Association with the PCCB
June 1st-5th, 2021
About the Symposium
The Kennedy Institute of Ethics is pleased to announce a 50th anniversary symposium on bioethics from June 1-5th, 2021. It will be held in association with the Pellegrino Center for Clinical Bioethics, which is celebrating its 30th anniversary.
The symposium, which will be virtual and free of charge,
will replace the usual Intensive Bioethics Course, which has been postponed until next year because of the pandemic.
The symposium will comprise:
- An introduction about the history of the KIE and PCCB
- News about the exciting new Emergent Ethics Network at Georgetown of which they will form an integral part
- Presentations on ethical theory
- Talks on current issues and research
- A concluding blue ribbon panel on pandemic ethics.
We look forward to welcoming you to this special event.