The following articles that originally appeared in Vision have proven to be very popular and/or useful resources. As a service to our members and to non-members interested in learning more about chaplaincy, we are including these articles in their entirety.
- Chaplains Are More Than What Chaplains Do by Rev. Stephen Ryan, OSM
- Do You Want to See the Chaplain? by Joan E. Carlson
- And the Nominees are… Spiritual Care Pastoral Care by Father Joseph J. Driscoll
- An Argument Against the Use of the Term Spiritual Care by James Morgante
- How Much Does It Cost for Chaplain Services? by Dean V. Marek
- Use of Title ‘Chaplain’ in Pastoral Care Ministry by Bishop Dale J. Melczek
Vision is published 6 times a year and is made available to all Association members as well as to libraries and nonmember subscribers.