Vision is a serial publication of the National Association of Catholic Chaplains.
Vision’s primary purpose is to connect our members with each other and with the governance of the Association.
Vision offers information about current movements in pastoral and spiritual care and helps chart directions for the future of the profession as well as the Association.
Health care issues, skills for pastoral caregivers, ongoing models for theological reflection, and news about issues that affect chaplaincy offer a forward-looking focus for Vision readers.
Vision is published six times a year and is provided to all Association members as well as to libraries and nonmember subscribers.
Vision content includes items such as:
- Pastoral Care research and current topics
- Articles written around a common issue theme (Ethics at Work, e.g.)
- Media review (books, tapes, videos).
- News about collaboration with other cognate groups.
- Information about the annual celebration of events such as Pastoral Care Week and World Day of the Sick.
- Quarterly reports on the business of the Board of Directors.
Each issue of Vision may also include articles from members and nonmembers on pastoral care, research of importance to the profession of chaplaincy, and clinical pastoral education, as well as personal reflections from chaplains on unique aspects or experiences in their work.
Executive Editor: Erica Cohen Moore
Editor: David Lewellen (email@example.com)
Graphic Designer: Gina Rupcic