Below are some resources about advance directives. If you know of a resource that would be useful to place on this page, please see the bottom of the page to contact us about it.
NOTE: Related resources can be found at Specialty Care Resources: Palliative care and hospice.
- Advance directives by US state: Caring Connections provides free advance directives and instructions for each state.
- Advance Directives: A Guide To Help You Express Your Health Care Wishes (pdf brochure) from the Catholic Health Association.
- Caring Conversations® end-of-life care workbook from the Center for Practical Bioethics.
- Article by Daniel Sulmasy: “The Last Word: The Catholic case for advance directives.” America November 29, 2010: Vol. 203 No.16 (Web).
- Five Wishes is a popular living will available through the Aging with Dignity website.
Submit a related resource
To suggest a resource or link for this collection, or to submit a document, contact Phil Paradowski at email@example.com