Develop core competencies and integrate innovations in your clinical ethics consultation practice
Monday, April 29 –Friday, May 3, 2019
Review foundational concepts and questions in clinical ethics
Refine your clinical ethics consultation skills
Prepare for the Healthcare Ethics Consultant-Certified (HEC-C) exam
• Houston Methodist is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians
• Houston Methodist designates this live activity for a maximum of 22.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
• Houston Methodist is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Texas Nurses Association –Approver, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
• Houston Methodist provides up to 22.5 nursing hours for this activity. Participants must attend selected sessions in their entirety and complete the corresponding items on the evaluation tool
• Houston Methodist designates this activity for 22.5 hours of education of education in medical ethics and/or professional responsibility
• This CME activity is designed for use by health care professionals for educational purposes only. Information and opinions offered by the contributors represent their viewpoints. Conclusions drawn by the participant should be derived from careful consideration ofall available scientific information. Prescription information and use of medical devices should be undertaken only after confirmation of information by consulting the FDA-approved uses and information. Houston Methodist and the Center for Medical Ethics and Health Policy make every effort to have accurate information presented; no warranty, expressed or implied, is offered. The participant should use his/her clinical judgment, knowledge, experience and diagnostic decision-making before applying any information, whether provided here or by others, for any professional use.
• In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Houston Methodist will make reasonable efforts to accommodate persons with disabilities at this course. Please call (713) 441.4971 for further information, or if you need special assistance.
• For further information contact the Houston Methodist Office of Continuing Medical Education at phone (713) 441-4971 or fax (713) 441-0589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.