Given the 2021 NACC Conference has been postponed to 2022, the NACC is offering a special October series of education/formation programs. We hope you can take advantage of these webinars and the virtual retreat!
Click the names of the events below to learn more about the program and presenter:
- Webinar ~ Practical Compassion (October 7, 2021 / 12pm – 2pm Central Time)
- Webinar ~ How to Make Space for Research When the Pager Keeps Going Off (October 14, 2021 / 1pm – 2:30 pm Central Time)
- Webinar ~ She-Who-Anoints in the Gospel of Mark (October 21, 2021 / 12pm – 1:30 pm Central Time)
- Virtual Retreat ~ Soulful Living, Grieving, and Aging (October 30, 2021 / 5pm – 9pm Central Time)
Continuing Education Hours
Participants qualify for 2.0 – 2.5 CEHs for webinars and 4.0 CEHS for the virtual retreat.
A Continuing Education Hour (CEH) certificate will be provided for each program and will be available for download by participants from the individual program websites.
The webinars and the virtual retreat will be hosted using ZOOM. All webinars will be provided live and recorded. The retreat will be provided as a live virtual event only.
Please do not register for the retreat if you are unable to participate live.
- Individual Webinar = $40 NACC members / $20 NACC Student or Retired members / $60 Non members
- Package of 3 Webinars = $100 NACC members / $50 NACC Student or Retired members / $150 Non members
- Virtual Retreat = $50 NACC Members / $30 NACC Student or Retired members / $80 Non members
Please use the link below to register for the webinars and/or the virtual retreat. You may pay online using your credit card or select “bill me later” to send a check.
NACC members, please log-in to ensure you receive the ‘member rate.’ Please note that registration will not be considered complete until the NACC receives your registration fee.
Important Note: Cancellation of registration for the live retreat will be subject to a cancellation fee of $15. Cancellation must be submitted in writing to email@example.com by 5pm Central time on Tuesday, October 26, 2021.
Questions, please contact the NACC Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).