All of the webinars and audio conferences listed below have been made available free of charge. To see details and documents from each session, click a link below.
- February – Bernard Lonergan and Pastoral Care – Sr. Carla Mae Streeter, OP, Th.D. (3 CEHs) [NACC competencies: ITP1, ITP2]
- June – Using Selected Psalms for Spiritual Support and Pastoral Presence – Rabbi David Zucker, Ph.D., BCC (3 CEHs) [NACC competencies: ITP1, PPS6]
- July – The ‘Ethical and Religious Directives’ and Moral Issues at the Beginning of Life – Thomas A. Nairn, OFM, Ph.D. (3 CEHs) [NACC competencies: ITP4.1]
- September – Theological & Pastoral Dimensions Distinct to the Ministry to the Seriously Ill & Dying – Bruce T. Morrill, SJ, Ph.D. (3 CEHs) [NACC competencies: ITP3, PPS5]
- October – The Bible and Suffering: Diverse Interpretations and Ways the Texts Can Be Used in Response to Suffering – Rev. Stephen J. Lampe, SSL, STD (3 CEHs) [NACC competencies: PPS6, PIC3.2]
- November – Chaplaincy as a Ministry of the Church – Zeni Fox, Ph.D. (3 CEHs) [NACC competencies: ITP2.2]
- December – Passion of Paul: Suffering, Limitation, and the Development of a Theology of the Cross – Dr. Mary Ann Getty Sullivan (3 CEHs) [NACC competencies: PPS6, PIC3.2]