All of the webinars and audio conferences listed below have been made available free of charge. To see details and documents from each session, click a link below.
2010 Audio Conferences
- May/June – Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services – Directive 58: What Does the Revision Mean for Us? – John Paul Slosar, Ph.D. (3 CEHs) [NACC competencies: ITP4.1]
- July – Theology of Self-Care – Elizabeth Berne DeGear, Ph.D. cand., BCC and Mary Winters, R.N. (3 CEHs) [NACC competencies: PIC3]
- September – Pastoral Care of the Sick and Dying: Theology and Practice of the Rites – Bruce T. Morrill, S.J. (3 CEHs) [NACC competencies: ITP3, PPS5]
- October – The Parables of Jesus: Hope for a Broken World – Dr. Mary Ann Getty Sullivan (3 CEHs) [NACC competencies: ITP2.1]
- November – Spirituality and Aging – Dr. Kathleen Fischer (3 CEHs) [NACC competencies: ITP3, OL4.1]
- December – The Heroic Journey of Chaplaincy: Discovering the Wounded Healer Within – Edward Smink, Ph.D., BCC (3 CEHs) [NACC competencies: ITP2.2, PIC1, PIC2]