All of the webinars and audio conferences listed below have been made available free of charge. To see details and documents from each session, click a link below.
- June – The Mystery of God and Human Suffering: Implications for Ministry to the Sick and Dying – Rev. Robin Ryan, CP (3 CEHs, option for additional 1.5 CEHs) [NACC competencies: PPS6, PIC3.2]
- July – Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services: Implications for Spiritual Care Decision-Making – Thomas A. Nairn, OFM, Ph.D. (3 CEHs, option for additional 1.5 CEHs) [NACC competencies: ITP4.1]
- October – Book of Job: Loss, Personal Suffering, and our Pastoral Care Ministry – Sr. Dianne Bergant (3 CEHs) [NACC competencies: ITP2.1, PIC1]
- November – Co-Workers in the Vineyard of the Lord: Insights and Implications for Chaplaincy Ministry – Dr. Susan K. Wood, SCL (3 CEHs) [NACC competencies: PIC5.1]
- December – Healing Ministry and the Sacraments: A Contemporary Understanding of Sacraments Can Enrich our Pastoral Care Ministry – Fr. Peter Fink, SJ (3 CEHs) [NACC competencies: ITP2.1]