The NACC is offering two (2) options for accommodations for attendees of the NACC Retreat:
- University of St. Mary of the Lake, 1000 E. Maple Ave., Mundelein, IL 60060 (USML)
- Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, 510 East Route 83, Mundelein IL 60060
Space is limited, so make your reservation early!
Monday, May 1, 2023: Last date to book room reservations (if not previously sold out) at one of our conference sleeping room locations (as noted above). After this date, all locations will not hold our room block; therefore these rates and the availability of rooms will not be guaranteed. A limited number of rooms are available so make reservations early. Confirm your arrival and departure dates when you register. Before reserving your room, please review the Cancellation policy below.
University of St. Mary of the Lake (USML) ~ $135/night
- Double occupancy – two beds per room (while there is the option to share a room, sharing a room is not required)
- Private bathrooms
- Onsite at USML Conference Center (retreat location)
- Rooms @ USML are not handicap accessible so if you require accessibility you will need to stay at the Doubletree Hotel
- Reservations/payments through the NACC national office – Click here to request a reservation
- Full payment for accommodations must be received at the NACC National office by May 1, 2023 or reservation will be cancelled.
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel ~ $109/night plus taxes
- Double occupancy guest rooms
- 4 miles from USML Conference Center
- Free shuttle service between Doubletree and USML Conference Center; Shuttle will run once in the morning and evening, if travel outside of the scheduled times is needed it will be the participants responsibility to secure transport (e.g. Uber)
- Reservations/payments directly to the Hotel
- Phone Reservations: 1-847-949-5100, be sure to mention our group code – “NACC” or “914” to secure the special conference hotel rate.
- Online Reservations: Click here to make your reservation online
NACC has a roommate referral program for the conference for all persons interested in securing roommates.
To participate in our roommate referral program, please click here.
Attendees staying at USML: All cancellations must be made in writing. Written cancellations must be received by Monday, May 1, 2023 to receive a refund (minus a $25 processing fee). After this date, no reservations will be refunded. Refunds cannot be made for inclement weather affecting travel. All written refund requests will be processed within 45 days after the conference.
Attendees staying at the Doubletree by Hilton: If you wish to cancel, please do so 48 hours before arrival to avoid cancellation penalties. Requests for cancellation should be made by to be made by contacting the Doubletree by Hilton (1-847-949-5100).