The retreat will allow participants to decide how they wish to spend their time. Each day of the retreat, there will be specific session offerings which attendees can select to attend or they can spend their time in a way that best fits their individual needs.
Personal Retreat Options:
- Sacrament of Reconciliation (Friday)
- Individual prayer / reflection
- University of St. Mary of the Lake:
- Rosary Walk
- Prayers at the Divine Mercy Garden
- Prayers to St. Terese in the St. Terese Garden
- Prayers to St. Mary in the Dowdle Garden
Specific Session Options
Pre-registration is required if you are interested in attending the Retreat, Rest… Create art experience. This experience has limited space available.
If you wish to participate in this experience and know which session you are interested in attending, please register now. Alternatively, you can register onsite @ the NACC retreat registration desk as long as space allows.