Registration and Admission Policy
- Mid-February 2018: Registration flyer will be distributed to all APC and NACC members and registration opens.
- Friday, April 13, 2018: Last postmark, fax, or online registration date for registrations eligible to receive the Early Bird registration rates. Those who are requesting checks from their institutions to pay registration fees may register online or fax the registration form without payment in order to take advantage of the Early Bird rate. Payment must follow under separate cover by April 30, 2018, referencing the registration that has already been submitted. Early Bird registrations that are not paid in full by April 30, 2018 will be cancelled. Those whose registrations have been cancelled will need to re-register for the conference utilizing the prevailing rates available at the time of registration.
- Friday, June 1, 2018: Last postmark date to receive registrations (with payment) by mail, fax, or online. All subsequent registrations will be taken onsite at the conference utilizing the rates for onsite registration which typically are higher. All registrations that are not paid in full by June 1, 2018 will be cancelled. After this date on-site registration fees will apply. If registration is postmarked after June 1, 2018, it will be processed utilizing the on-site registration rates and the registrant will be invoiced for the difference.
- Sunday, June 17, 2018: Last date to book room reservations at special conference prices (if not previously sold out). After this date, the hotel will not hold our room block; therefore these rates and availability of rooms will not be guaranteed. A limited number of rooms are available at this rate, so make reservations early. Confirm your arrival and departure dates when you register.
Only registered individuals with a name badge may attend Joint Conference educational sessions. Registrations will not be accepted by phone.
Cancellation Refund Policy
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing.
- Professional Development Intensives: Written cancellations must be received by June 1, 2018 to receive a refund (minus $45 processing fee). After this date, no registration will be refunded. Refunds cannot be made for inclement weather affecting travel. All written refund requests will be processed within 45 days after the conference.
- Conference Registration: Written cancellations must be received by June 1, 2018 to receive a refund (minus a $100 processing fee). After this date, no registration will be refunded. Refunds cannot be made for inclement weather affecting travel. All written refund requests will be processed within 45 days after the conference.