The NACC Special Workshop, Certification with the NACC, is being offered prior to the conference’s official opening on Friday afternoon.
You can register to attend the Special Workshop when you register for the conference.
Title: Certification with the NACC
Date: Friday, May 31, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm
The NACC Certification Commission offers an overview of the NACC certification process. We will take this opportunity to present key information about certification, introduce participants to the new NACC Qualifications and Competencies for Certification, and to answer your questions about certification.
Other NACC Special Workshops which in prior years have been presented at the Conference will be available via webinar during 2019.
There is no charge for these webinars. The webinars are recorded and the recordings are available for viewing even after the live presentation has taken place. The webinar topics include:
- Certification as an Associate Chaplain with the NACC ~ Thursday, February 7, 2019 – 12:00 noon to 1:30 p.m. Central Time
- Renewal of Certification with the NACC ~ Thursday, August 22, 2019 – 12:00 noon to 1:30 p.m. Central Time
- Answering the Call to Certification Interviewing ~ Tuesday, February 26, 2019 – 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central Time
- Experienced Certification Interviewers Support Group ~ Typically scheduled for the month following each interview round (June and November)’ Exact date/time to be determined.
- The NACC and You: Bringing Your Gifts to Leadership ~ Thursday, April 11, 2019 – 12:00 noon to 1:30 p.m. Central Time.
To register for the live webinars or to receive a recording, simply click on the “name” of the webinar noted above. Please note that for the webinars with the dates/times to be determined, these webinars will not be available for registration until the date/time is finalized. Thank you for your patience.