Conference 75-Minute Workshop SA3
Saturday, April 29, 2017 – 8:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
Workshop Level: Intermediate
Mary T. O’Neill, DMin, BCC-S
Rev. Dr. Trace Haythorn
Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc. (ACPE)
This workshop is designed as an open salon for CPE Supervisors, program managers and SES’s, to explore together the latest developments in the world of ACPE, the updated common standards and their impact on curricula, and to share best practices and challenges in the field.
The objective of this gathering is to help participants:
- Strengthen collegiality and sharing among Catholic CPE supervisors, SES’s, and leaders of chaplaincy departments;
- Gain greater familiarity with and ownership of ACPE redesign.
- Become more facile with updated standards and competencies for chaplains.
Educational Materials (recommended books, articles, or websites for participants to review prior to the workshop)
– ACPE Monday Briefings
– Review changes in numbering of Standards
Presentation Materials (items to be brought to the workshop and/or presentation materials)
– None provided by the workshop presenter