NACC Special 75-Minute Workshop N3
Workshop Level: All levels
Mary D. Davis, MTS, BCC-S
NACC Certification Commission Chair
Sean K. Doll O’Mahoney, MDiv, BCC, ACPE Supervisor
NACC Certification Commissioner
Teresa R. Sullivan, MA, BCC
NACC Interview Team Educator
This workshop provides participants with the opportunity to explore the ministry of certification interviewing with an emphasis on discernment of your gifts for interviewing. Discover the overarching vision of the certification process and learn how the process can provide spiritual growth for you in your present ministry. A review of the NACC Competencies will be addressed as well as practical matters involved in becoming a member of a certification interview team to facilitate your discernment.
As a result of this workshop, participants will:
- Discover the sacredness of the ministry of certification interviewing and how this ministry can enhance your current ministerial functioning.
- Explore and discern your giftedness for this sacred ministry.
- Gain information on the support available to you as a prospective interviewer, skills needed, time required, and invaluable peership gained through serving as a certification interview team member.
Educational Materials (recommended books, articles, or websites for participants to review prior to the workshop)
– None required by the workshop presenter
Presentation Materials (items to be brought to the workshop and/or presentation materials)
– Handouts will be provided on site.
Click here to go back to the list of all workshops
The NACC categorizes workshops on three levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. The definitions of each level are provided below.
Beginner: Basic information on the topic for those with little background in the area.
Intermediate: Basic plus additional information on the topic for those with some background in the area.
Advanced: Specialized information on the topic for those with extensive experience and/or knowledge in the area.