Updated April 14, 2020
Thank you for your interest in the 20/20 Vision: The Future of Spiritual Care conference, hosted by the Partners for Excellence in Spiritual Care. We have officially canceled the 2020 conference due to the ongoing healthcare crisis and COVID-19.
The partners are deeply saddened by the need to cancel this conference, and we have done so only after consulting with our Boards, the host city, conference center and hotels. With the ongoing concerns about COVID-19 and the indefinite ban on gatherings in Ohio, along with the recommendation from the CDC to limit meetings to less than 50 people, it is impossible for us to continue to prepare for this conference. The fallout from not having a conference this year will impact each of us, as members and as individual organizations, but this decision is the best one we can make at this time.
If you already registered for the conference, we ask that you please cancel your hotel rooms and flights if you have booked them (many airlines are offering accommodations to reschedule flights for other dates/locations).
As of Friday, April 10, 2020, all refunds for conference registrations have been processed. Please note the following:
- All refunds were issued to the original payment source.
- Credit card refunds should show on the statement of the registrant or the registrant’s organization.
- All checks were sent from online bill pay from APC’s bank. We understand that the bank processing takes a day or so and that the postal service is running slow, so please give 10 days from today to receive the check.
- Personal checks were sent to the address on the check.
- Corporate checks were sent to the address on the corporate check, along with a memo that this is a conference refund. It also named the registrant(s) the refund is for. If you are concerned that the money be returned to your department, you will need to check with accounts receivable regarding receipt of the check we sent.
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the name of the registrant(s) in the inquiry.
Thank you again for your commitment to the profession and to each other. Be well and stay safe!