Important Note: The below instructions provide direction on how to download and save the Education Report Form. They do not provide information on the requirements of the education hours you will report for your renewal process. Requirement information can be found in the Certification Procedures Manual.
- To use the form, you must first download it from the NACC website. This is not a web-based form and cannot be filled out or submitted online; it must be downloaded and completed before being either emailed, printed and mailed in an envelope, or saved to a portable storage format (flash/pen drive, or CD).
- To download the Education Report Form, locate the Form you wish to download. Right-click on the link for the Education Report Form and choose “Save target as…” or “Save link as…” and save the form to the location of your choice on your computer. Note that in order to read and complete the form, you must have appropriate software (Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word) installed on your computer.
Renewal Materials for Board-Certified Educators
Renewal Materials for Board-Certified Chaplains
Renewal Materials for Certified Associate Chaplains
- Now open the form from its saved location on your computer. Type your personal information at the top and begin entering education report data.
- In the Excel form, you can only make entries in the correct spaces. All other areas of the form are protected against changes.
- In the Excel form, a running total of your education hours will be automatically calculated, first as a sum for each area, and then as a grand total of all four sections. This grand total will appear in the lower right of the form.
- In the Word form, a running total of your education hours will NOT automatically calculate. You must do the calculations yourself.
- If desired, you may print the Education Report Form after you’ve completed it.
- Give the document a name that identifies it clearly to you and click Save.
Comments or suggestions on these instructions, or on this form? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.