If you meet the Prerequisites Required for Initial CAC Certification, you may apply for the next upcoming deadline (See Initial Certification Application Timeline) or for any of our future application deadlines for which you may qualify.
- Checklist for Supportive Materials Required for a Certified Associate Chaplain Interview – This is a user-friendly document corresponding to the formal Certification Procedures Manual. It outlines exactly the way application materials are to be organized and submitted to the NACC office. This is your step-by-step guide to assembling your Certified Associate Chaplain (CAC) Application Portfolio.
- Certified Associate Chaplain Narrative Statement – Writing Guide-2-2022
- Certified Associate Narrative Statement Template
- Integrative Theological Narrative ITP1.1 2-2022
- NACC Required eLearning Module and Post-Test 2-2018
- CAC Documentation of Ministry Hours Form-12-2018
- CAC Spiritual Care Encounter Cover Sheet
- Code of Ethics for Spiritual Care Professionals – 2022 approved
- Ethics Accountability Statement for Certified Associate Chaplain
- Certification Procedures Manual CAC
- Qualifications and Competencies for Certified Associate Chaplain
- Pastor or Priest Letter of Recommendation TEMPLATE – Please have your pastor/priest use this template for their letter of recommendation if you are located anywhere but the Archdiocese of New York.
- NEW YORK Pastor or Priest Letter of Recommendation TEMPLATE – Please have your pastor or priest use this template for your letter of recommendation if you are located in the Archdiocese of New York only.
If you have any questions/concerns, you are strongly encouraged to contact the Administrative Specialist, Certification at email@example.com.