The Health Care Collaborator program is available to both Catholic and non-Catholic health care entities interested in promoting and strengthening spiritual care programs within their organizations and among health care providers through close work with and support from NACC. Several levels of collaborator membership offer their own benefits.
Benefits for Your Organization:
- Job listings on the NACC Positions Available webpage
- Networking with other healthcare leaders outside your organization
- Your organization highlighted on NACC social media platforms
- Recognition at the NACC annual national conference and on the NACC Website
Benefits for Your Spiritual Care Leaders and Staff:
- Unlimited registration to NACC’s current year webinars
- Unlimited recordings of NACC’s prior year webinars
- Individual memberships (12 months)
- Members-Only resources, including NACC Now biweekly newsletter
- Access to the Journal of Pastoral Care
- NACC Mission Wear
For further information contact the NACC at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to the many Catholic healthcare systems that support our common spiritual care ministry efforts! In particular we thank those systems who have committed to a special NACC partnership in 2022.
Our 2021 Health Care Collaborators – Thank you!
Our 2020 Health Care Collaborators – Thank you!