Registration and Admission Policy
Only registered individuals with a name badge may attend Conference educational sessions. Registrations will not be accepted by phone. Please review the conference cancellation policy prior to registering for the conference.
- January 2020: Conference registration opens.
- Friday, February 14, 2020: Last postmark, fax, or online registration date for registrations eligible to receive the Early Bird registration rates. Those who are requesting checks from their institutions to pay registration fees may register online or fax the registration form without payment in order to take advantage of the Early Bird rate. Payment must follow under separate cover by March 13, 2020, referencing the registration that has already been submitted. Early Bird registrations that are not paid in full by March 13, 2020 will be cancelled. Those whose registrations have been cancelled will need to re-register for the conference utilizing the prevailing rates available at the time of registration.
- Monday, April 6, 2020: Last postmark date to receive registrations (with payment) by mail or online. All subsequent registrations will be taken onsite at the 2020 Conference utilizing the rates for onsite registration which are typically higher. All registrations that are not paid in full by April 6, 2020 will be cancelled. If registration is postmarked after April 6, 2020 it will be processed utilizing the onsite registration rates and the registrant will be invoiced for the difference.
- Monday, April 6, 2020: Last date to book room reservations at special conference prices (if not previously sold out). After this date, the conference hotels will not hold our room block; therefore, these rates and availability of rooms will not be guaranteed. Confirm your arrival and departure dates when you register.
Cancellation Refund Policy
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing.
- Professional Development Intensives (aka Pre-Conference Workshops): Written cancellations must be received by Friday, May 1, 2020 to receive a refund (minus $45 processing fee). After this date, no registration will be refunded. Refunds cannot be made for inclement weather affecting travel. All written refund requests will be processed within 60 days after the conference.
- Conference Registration: Written cancellations must be received by Friday, May 1, 2020 to receive a refund (minus a $100 processing fee). After this date, no registration will be refunded. Refunds cannot be made for inclement weather affecting travel. All written refund requests will be processed within 60 days after the conference.