2001 November/December Highlights
- Special Section
- Development Fund – Honor Role of Donors for July 1, 2000—June 30, 2001
- Growing in ministry to older adults by Betty J. Skonieczny. This article is about the fully accredited, extended unit of CPE at Addolorata Village and Alexian Brothers Medical Center in Illinois.
- Some basic information on the Islamic faith by Susanne Chawszczewski, PhD, NACC Director of Education.
- “Tell me again, Chaplain. What is it that you do?” – Part II by Margot Hover. Dr. Hover writes about the need to define the uniqueness of chaplaincy and to pinpoint where and when it is most effective.
- Christmas memorial service: A part of the comprehensive infant bereavement program at Altru Hospital by Toni Betting.
How we made pain the fifth vital sign by Sister Clare Marie Butt. Sister Butt describes how Nazareth Hospital in Philadelphia went about complying with JCAHO pain management standards.
CLICK HERE FOR SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION.