For those who cannot attend the conference, we have arranged for live streaming of the four plenary speakers, along with the welcome and opening prayer service.
The sessions are also being recorded and the recordings will be available to registrants after the event.
The charge for accessing the live streaming and/or recordings is $80 for NACC members and $100 for non-NACC members. The fee covers the welcome/opening prayer service and all four plenary speaker sessions. Please note that this is a package deal that includes all the four plenary sessions and welcome/opening prayer and we do not offer separate registration for individual sessions.
We hope you will take advantage of the opportunity to view these sessions.
The sessions that will be the subject of live streaming are:
- Friday, April 28, 2017 at 2:00 pm: Conference Welcome and Opening Prayer Service
- Friday, April 28, 2017 at 3:00 pm: LIVING TRADITION: Were Not Our Hearts Burning. Presented by Dr. Dianne Bergant, CSA
- Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 10:15 am: REMEMBER! AND THEN JESUS WALKS AND TALKS US BACK INTO LIFE. Presented by Dr. Megan A. McKenna
- Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 8:30 am: WHO IS THIS? Encountering God in Other People and Traditions. Presented by Dr. Emmanuel Lartey
- Monday, May 1, 2017 at 8:30 am: Catalytic Conversions with Conversing Narratives: Alchemical Traditions that Transform Us. Presented by Dr. Raymond Reyes
Please note that all times listed are Mountain Time Zone.
7 CEH hours (1.75 hours per plenary session) are offered.
All registration will be taken online. Live Streaming Registration
If you have a question about the live streaming, please contact Andris (414-483-4898 or AKursietis@nacc.org) at the NACC National Office.