Roles, Responsibilities & Criteria
Policy Number 11-17
Revision Date: July 2015
To review the Common Standards and the NACC Standards and Procedures for Certification and make recommendations to the NACC Board of Directors.
- Develops and maintains a consultation process for proposed changes.
- Recommends standards to the Board of Directors.
- Retains pertinent documentation in minutes regarding reasons for recommended changes.
- Develops and interprets glossary
- Provides consultation to the Certification Commission
- Provides an annual report to the Board of Directors
Membership Criteria for Standards Commission
- NACC membership
- Four years active Board Certified Chaplain or CPE Supervisor
- Demonstrated knowledge and thorough understanding of the NACC Standards and Certification Process.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities.
- Demonstrated ability for details.
- Demonstrated ability to distinguish process and procedures to be able to separate into appropriate documents for the Association.
Or Retired-Certified with continuation of certification renewal process
To download an application, click here
vacant – CHAIR
Jennifer W. Paquette, DMin, BCC
Sr. Helen M. Waugh, SFCC
Ms. Marilyn Williams, BCC
Cheryl Wilson Weiss
Sean Doll O’Mahoney – CERTIFICATION COMMISSION LIAISON
David Lichter – STAFF SUPPORT
Ramune Franitza – STAFF SUPPORT