Roles, Responsibilities & Criteria
Policy Number 11-3
Revision Date: July 2015
To review formal complaints involving alleged violations of the NACC Code of Ethics in accordance with NACC Standards and Procedures.
- Receives formal complaints involving alleged violations of the NACC Code of Ethics by any member or group of members of the NACC.
- Reviews all grievances filed.
- Gathers information pertaining to grievance.
- Consults with NACC legal advisor on process as necessary.
- Renders a decision.
- Communicates decision in writing to respondent and complainant, and Board of Directors.
- Provides an annual report to the Board of Directors.
- NACC Membership
- Minimum of three years as an NACC certified chaplain or CPE supervisor
- Or Retired-Certified with continuation of certification renewal process
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding on the NACC Code of Ethics.
- Three to five years of experience with ethics committees within places of employment or elsewhere.
To download an application, click here.
Roster of Commission Members
Ms. M. Cristina Stevens – CHAIR
Kathy Ault – VICE CHAIR, LIAISON TO STANDARDS COMMISSION
Mr. Leszek Baczkura
Rev. James P. Huth
Mr. Mark K. McGann
Mary M. Heintzkill – BOARD LIAISON
David Lichter – STAFF SUPPORT
Ramune Franitza – STAFF SUPPORT