Roles, Responsibilities & Criteria
To review formal complaints involving alleged violations of the NACC Code of Ethics in accordance with NACC Standards and Procedures.
- Receives formal complaints involving alleged violations of the NACC Code of Ethics by any member or group of members of the NACC.
- Reviews all grievances filed.
- Gathers information pertaining to grievance.
- Consults with NACC legal advisor on process as necessary.
- Renders a decision.
- Communicates decision in writing to respondent and complainant, and Board of Directors.
- Provides an annual report to the Board of Directors.
Roster of Commission Members
Ms. M. Cristina Stevens – CHAIR
Kathy Ault – VICE CHAIR, LIAISON TO STANDARDS COMMISSION
Mr. Leszek Baczkura
Rev. James P. Huth
Mr. Mark K. McGann
Mary M. Heintzkill – BOARD LIAISON
David Lichter – STAFF SUPPORT
Ramune Franitza – STAFF SUPPORT