Roles, Responsibilities, and Criteria
To oversee the certification process and the renewal of certification process for chaplains and supervisors.
- Implements and monitors the process of certification of NACC members.
- Reviews and issues decisions on all applications for renewal of certification.
- Reviews recommendations of interview teams and approves or overturns recommendations.
- Provides a report to the Board of Directors after each commission meeting.
- Provides an annual report to the Board of Directors.
Roster of Commission members
(Updated February 2018)
Ms. Bonnie J. McCulley BCC – CHAIR
Mr. Sean K. Doll O’Mahoney MDiv, BCC – Vice-Chair
Ms. Kathleen M. Ponce BCC, ETHICS LIAISON
Dr. Jane W. Smith BCC – RECOGNITION REVIEWER
Ms. Susan S. Liguori MBA, MDIV, BCC – CPE EQUIVALENCY
Mrs. Sedona T. Montelongo BCC-ACHPC
Rev. Timothy F. Bushy BCC – ITE LIAISON
Mr. Augustine O. Duru BCC – RECOGNITION REVIEWER, GRADUATE DEGREE EQUIVALENCY
Mrs. Carolanne B. Hauck BCC – BOARD LIAISON
Ms. Ramona M. Zeb AAS, BA – STAFF LIAISON
Mr. David Lichter DMin – EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, STAFF SUPPORT